Translate

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Ocean

Powerful and Timeless

The ocean,
Powerful and timeless,
Destroyer and provider of man
Deeper than deep,
wider than wide,
Storm stirrer, wave warrior,
With many secrets to hide,
Colder than cold,
Older than old,
Creating and destroying
Its long time companion the Earth,
And always keeping it going,
Staying at its girth,
Beast of nature’s plan,
Mother nature's sweet pet,
a god to man,
It's magic quite wet,
 All knowing yet mindless,
The ocean,
Powerful and timeless,
-Chase

5 comments:

  1. I really like this poem. It is well written. I also love the lay-out and the backround picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the line 'All knowing yet mindless' so true! I enjoyed your blog very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! Actually I found that picture in a default layout setting! Yes I do enjoy the all knowing yet mindless line. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete